I Met Someone
I met someone so gorgeous that my eyes were hooked on him for the entire time he was with me.. claimed my heart within the moment he so gracefully looked at me! Introduced the butterflies in my stomach to me subtlety while talking with me. He's a sweet talker with tingly tint of sarcasm something u may never forget in a lifetime. Every moment with him feels heavenly, only when he leaves one may realise how much they actually crave his delicious scent. 'Intoxicating' I used to call it, he never liked. Only if he knew how much I'm actually drawn to him.
He came closer! I've never been happier. Got to know his heart is pure gold. Yeah now you can call me a gold digger coz I can't seem to have enough. As stupid as I am I messed up big time.. a lot of times, but he can see right through me. Mature sweet gentleman type. Even gets along well with my family, unbelievable! I'm past the stage of complaining, whining, fighting.. he smiles, and reminds me he owns my heart, assertively. King-move.
I've been told I have seated him on a high pedestal, like I had a choice. Every brick of that pedestal, he earned and joined himself. Respect, love, affection, you think you can take away from him? Believe me, even your heart will betray you, if you try to try. I'm a Scorpio, but he keeps me in line, and no, I don't want a say, I just want him.
Thats your true love you expressed a lot in words beautifully ... that people hardly express in words.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much 💕
Deletecute response to met someone that will make him smile. and he say I am your.
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much
Delete🥰🥰
ReplyDelete